Most affordable places to buy in the UK mapped – where to snap up a bargain home
In this latest article featured in the Daily Express, Phil Spencer reveals the most affordable places around the country to buy a property based on house prices and the average salary in the same area.
Unsurprisingly, house prices in the south of the country can be as high as ten times the average salary earned in the same area, meaning homeownership is out of reach for many in those unaffordable locations. But what area comes out on top? Where does your city rank in the table of the most affordable places to buy in the UK in 2020?
Read the full article on the Daily Express and discover:
- where would-be buyers should look to snap up an affordable home
- which are the top most affordable cities to buy a home in 2020
- which are the least affordable locations
- what the average house prices are in the featured list
- the range of affordability across the locations featured in the list
Read more of our articles featured in the press.