Oxbridge finishes bottom of class for affordable housing
In a recent affordability table based on house prices and average salary, Oxford and Cambridge have been named as the least affordable cities in Britain to buy a home in 2020.
Unsurprisingly, London also features as one of the least affordable locations, according to Move iQ’s recent research, but it still ranks third behind Oxbridge. Whilst the average property price in London is slightly higher than in these two university cities, the average salary is also higher making homes more affordable for Londoners.
Read the full article in The Times, and also discover:
- the most affordable places to buy a home in 2020
- the affordability of each location featured in the research
- the house prices by location featured in the affordability table
- the average salaries earned in each location included in the research
- where your city ranks in terms of affordability
Read more Move iQ articles as featured in the press.