A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. We use Google Analytics and Google Ad Words to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to the site. Google Analytics stores IP addresses anonymously on its servers – neither Move iQ or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. We use Mixpanel analytic tracking cookies to track events and monitor trends. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third party cookies. If you login to Move iQ using Facebook or Google accounts, these sites will set cookies to identify you. These are required if you choose to use this feature. Move iQ contains a number of embedded YouTube videos which are set to privacy-enhanced mode. YouTube may set a cookie to record information about playback if you choose to play the video.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies and where accepted, analytic and performance cookies, cookies expire after 30 days.