Want the chance to win an Amazon Echo Dot?
We’ve got one up for grabs as part of our new competition!
Reckon you’re our lucky winner? Read on for all the details and how to enter…
Why a competition?
We recently launched our brand-new property podcast – with season one focusing on all things to do with buying a house.
From start to finish, Phil Spencer shares his top tips to help along the way, alongside co-host and well-known podcaster Chris Ducker.
Wherever you’re at in your property buying journey, there’s an episode for you.
Here’s a quick overview:
- Episode 1 – Beginning your property search
- Episode 2 – Preparing to buy a house
- Episode 3 – Shortlisting properties to view
- Episode 4 – How to view a property
- Episode 5 – Property negotiation tips
- Episode 6 – Discussing the property conveyancing process
- Episode 7 – Overcoming obstacles when buying a house
- Episode 8 – Completion and exchange
You can listen whenever you fancy, on a variety of different channels, including iTunes.
To be in with a chance of winning, leave a review for our podcast on any platform!
What’s in it for you?
An Amazon Echo Dot is waiting to be claimed by one lucky prize winner.
Here’s how to enter…
Terms & conditions
Share, retweet or like one of our competition posts. You must also be following us on that social channel.
After that, leave us a review for our podcast. The winner will receive their Amazon Echo Dot in the post!
Other T&C’s include:
- Competition will run from the 29/04/2019 to 29/05/2019
- All entrants must live in the UK
- Entrants must be 18 or older
- Move iQ withhold the right to refuse competition entry
- The prize is an Amazon Echo Dot – this cannot be exchanged for something else, such as a cash equivalent
Join our campaign
We’re here to help those buying a property every step of the way. After all, it can feel like a minefield out there – particularly if you don’t know what you’re doing.
For this reason, we’ve made it our mission to lower the age of first time buyers in the UK.
How do we aim to do this? By offering impartial and comprehensive advice for every stage of the journey. After all, the more you know, the better. Knowledge is a tool we want all hopeful homeowners to be armed with.
Find all of our advice for first time buyers here in one place.
Download our podcast
Ready to get listening?
You can tune in to our podcast on a variety of channels, including:
If you’re buying a house, make sure to download and let us know what you thought.
Best of luck to everyone who enters our competition!