Would you like advice direct from property expert, Phil Spencer?
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
CONGRATULATIONS to JENNY in BOURNEMOUTH….PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL 🙂🥂
Phil is offering his time and expertise to help and support you throughout your home purchase, home sale or both.
If you’re planning a move and would appreciate the opinion from the UK’s best known property professional along the way, then subscribe to join Phil’s email’s to be in with the chance to win.
If this sounds like an opportunity too good to miss, then read on for all the details on how to enter…
What You Could Win
Up to four 10/15-minute 121 calls with Phil at any time when you feel you need some advice, throughout the process.
Here’s how to enter…
How to enter
- First, subscribe to receive email updates by midnight on Wednesday 26th August 2020
- On Thursday 27th August 2020 we will send a competition email to all subscribers asking you to confirm your entry
- Click the link in the competition email, this will open the competition blog post which confirms your entry into the draw. If you subscribe but don’t see an email on the 27th August 2020 please check your spam folder
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday 28th August 2020
Terms and Conditions
The following applies to all entrants, so please read carefully:
- The competition entry will run from the 12/08/2020 to 26/08/2020
- All entrants must live in the UK
- Entrants must be 18 or older
- Move iQ withhold the right to refuse competition entry
- The prize is an opportunity to have up to four 121 telephone conversations with Phil Spencer, each call will last approximately 10/15 minutes
- The winner will need to be in the process of moving home
- Calls to be scheduled via Move iQ with at least 2-days notice and allow flexibility for call times
- Entrants will need to provide a UK telephone number to receive Phil’s call
- While Phil will provide advice and opinion, any final decisions will be entirely your own and based on your own judgment of the best course of action to take
Best of luck to everyone who enters! You can subscribe here