Traditional methods of selling your house aren’t necessarily the best. An online property auction is accessible and flexible, plus you might just find there’s more interest in your home. Tempted? Simply fill in the form below and we’ll connect you with GoTo Online Auctions. They’ll then contact you directly to discuss your sale and answer any questions you may have. It only takes a matter of seconds – so let’s get started.
How does it work?
Once you’ve submitted your details, you’ll be connected with an expert team.
GoTo links sellers with agents, providing a transparent platform for everyone involved. All you need to do is input the necessary information, such as your address so prior pricing can be carried out, and they’ll do the rest!
The process with viewings and advertising is the same – it’s simply the bidding process that’s different. Everything takes place online, and you can watch the bids coming in in real time.
Why online auctions?
With property auctions, online bidding offers a number of advantages over the traditional auction method, including:
- Increased flexibility for sellers
- Combines the best aspects of traditional auction and private treaty sales
- More realistic yet fixed timescales for exchange and completion (up to 56 working days from the issue of draft contracts). This allows you to attract buyers who have a mortgage to arrange, for example
- More interest and activity than traditional auctions
- Provides the best of both worlds: local estate agent knowledge/marketing, combined with ‘eBay’ style of selling and buying
- Wider audience, as it all takes place online, so is accessible to more people
- Non-refundable buyers premium to provide security
- Allows things to move more quickly
- Overseen by a concierge team, everything from setting reserve price to advertisement. They’ll also provide feedback
- Assistance during exchange and completion
- ‘No sale no fee’ option
- Less chance of things going wrong
Need more help?
We’re here to help sellers with everything they need – from start to finish. We have a full suite of selling tools to ensure things run as smoothly as possible.
We’ve got your back during this process! Need help finding a solicitor? Get a conveyancing quote for free below.